What Are Cryogenic Spices?
Are you ready to add some delicious, low-fat, gluten-free, and dairy-free Indian sauces to your meals?
Get in touch with us today to learn more!
WHAT ARE CYROGENIC SPICES?
Cryogenic spices are powdered herbs and spices that are ground at sub-zero temperatures using liquid nitrogen. This innovative technique preserves spices’ natural flavour and aroma without damaging their chemical composition, resulting in a more intense and flavorful culinary experience.
- Fresher and More Flavorful: Cryogenic spices are ground at sub-zero temperatures, preserving their natural flavours and aromas. This results in a more intense and fresher taste, enhancing the overall flavour of your dish.
- Retain Essential Oils: Cryogenic grinding of spices maintains the essential oils, usually lost in standard grinding processes due to heat. This ensures that the spices remain full of flavour and aroma.
- No Added Chemicals: The cryogenic grinding process uses only liquid nitrogen to cool and grind the spices, ensuring that there are no added chemicals, preservatives, or additives in your spices.
- Longer Shelf Life: The low-temperature grinding process reduces the heat-sensitive constituents in spices, thereby extending their shelf life. Your spices will stay fresh longer, reducing the need for frequent purchases.
- More Nutritious: Cryogenic spices retain the vital nutrients found in herbs and spices, which can be lost in standard grinding processes. This means you can add more flavour to your dishes while also enjoying the nutritional benefits of the spices.
Superiority of Cryogenic over Standard Grinding Systems:
|Traditional Grinding System
|Cryogenic Grinding System
|The heat is developed inside the grinding mill
|Temperature below 0*c inside the grinding mill
|The heat, which is developed during grinding, leads on one hand to evaporation of the essential oil and on the other hand, heat sensitive fats are melted.
|Negligible loss of volatile component
|This in turn can lead to the grinding elements become greasy (oily) and even harms the machine by blocking it.
|Not in Cryogenic process
|High energy consumption
|Low energy consumption
|High capacity motors are required to grind the material
|Low capacity motors are required to grind the material
|Essential value of material are evaporated
|No evaporation of essential value
|No control on particle size
|Particle size are under controlled
Superiority of the whole cryogenically process over standard grinding process spices w.r. t Essential Oil Content:
|Ungrounded essential oil content (ml. Per gm.)
|Cryogenic Grinded essential
oil content (ml. Per am.)
|Standard Grounded essential
oil content (ml. Per qm.)
SIGN UP FOR GURU FOOD’S NEWSLETTER TODAY AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF FOOD LOVERS WHO SHARE A PASSION FOR AUTHENTIC INDIAN CUISINE.
READY TO FIND THE BEST INDIAN CURRY SAUCES AND TAKE YOUR TASTE BUDS ON A DELICIOUS JOURNEY?
+1 (905) 660-7694
45 Casmir Court, Unit no.10, Concord, ON L4K 4H5, Canada